Your Summer PD: Aligning Health and Education
ASCD conducted its second Whole Child Virtual Conference in May. This free conference showcases schools, authors, and research about implementing a whole child approach for a worldwide audience. View and share archived session recordings, presenter handouts, and related resources at www.ascd.org/wcvirtualconference.
Gain further insight into ways to better align health and education in school settings through these presentations:
- Australasian expert panel discussion on health and education
- Mike Anderson's The Well-Balanced Teacher
- The ABCs of Educating the Whole Child
- Michael Opitz's FitLit: Connecting Fitness and Literacy
- School Improvement: What's Health Got to Do with It?
- School Health and Youth Disparities: SOPHE–ASCD Expert Panel